Weekends: The Perfect Time To Try A New Craft Beer
It’s Friday night and you know what that means: a chance to try a new craft beer! But, for some people, it’s not always possible to find the time to taste different beers on a weeknight. Well, there is hope! If you want to learn more about craft beer at home or just need something new to quench your thirst, then weekends are the perfect time for you.
Six Pack Guide
Weekends are the perfect time to try a new craft beer variety pack. Not only are there fewer people around, but you can also explore new beers that you may not have tried before. Here are six different weekend craft beer options to get you started:
BrewDog Punk Rock Ale: This ale from BrewDog is full of flavor and will give you a punk rock vibe.
Oskar Blues Dale’s Pale Ale: This pale ale from Oskar Blues is light and refreshing with a floral flavor.
New Belgium Ranger IPA: This IPA from New Belgium is strong and has a fruity flavor.
Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA: This IPA from the Sierra Nevada is full of flavors and has an explosive taste.
Stone Arrogant Bastard Ale: This bold ale from Stone is smooth and has a hoppy taste.
What makes a weekend evening special?
For many people, weekends represent the perfect time to try a new craft beer. Not only are there fewer crowds and more time to explore, but the beers are often cheaper and more diverse than during weekdays. Here are five weekend craft beer destinations to explore:
1. The Alchemist in Northampton, MA is known for its experimental beers, but its regular lineup of ales is also worth sampling. In addition to its Craft Beer Hall of Fame, the brewery has a spacious patio that’s perfect for enjoying a summer evening.
2. Oxbow Brewing in Portsmouth, NH is known for its wide range of beers, from IPAs to stouts. On weekends, the brewery often has live music and food trucks on site, making it the perfect place to spend an afternoon or evening.
3. The Green Flash Brewing Company in San Diego is one of America’s oldest breweries, and its taproom is filled with unique beers that you won’t find elsewhere. In addition to its expansive menu of pub food, the brewery often hosts special events like barrel-aged tastings or open mic nights.
Craft Beer for Everyday Occasions
Craft beers are perfect for everyday occasions. They can be enjoyed with dinner or as a refreshing beverage during the weekend. Here are five weekend craft beer adventures to try:
1) Enjoy a new craft beer at a local brewery. Local breweries offer limited edition and seasonal beers that are perfect for sampling on a weekend outing.
2) Take a road trip to a different craft brewery. Across the country, there are dozens of great craft breweries waiting to be explored. Pick up some suggested routes and map out your adventure!
3) Stock up on craft beers for your next party. Plan your party around a few of your favorite craft beers and have everyone sample them together. You’ll be surprised at how much you enjoy trying something new together!
4) Brew up some delicious craft beer cocktails at home. Whether you want to create something simple like an IPA sour or something more complex like a bacon wrapped scotch ale mixed drink, there’s sure to be a recipe that fits your needs.
5) Celebrate summer with some refreshing craft beer recipes. From fruity sours to classic pale ales, there’s something for everyone when it comes to summer craft beer recipes!
6) Make your next cookout a hit with a fresh batch of craft beer. From hot dogs to grilled chicken, there’s nothing better than an ice cold brew to help cool off on a summer day.
7) Recruit the kids to help out in the kitchen when you agree to serve them some delicious craft beer-inspired recipes. Moms love offering dads one more thing when it comes to cooking dinner every night, and by including craft beers in the mix, you’ll be helping your family save money on food and have something new for dinner each night.
How To Approach First Time Drinking a Craft Beer
When you’re approached by someone asking if you’d like to try a craft beer for the first time, don’t be afraid to say yes. Craft beers are becoming more and more popular, so there’s no reason not to give them a try! Here are a few tips to help you get started:
1. Do your research. Before you drink a craft beer for the first time, it’s important that you do your research. Find out what different types of craft beers are available and what kind of flavors they may contain. This will help you decide which one to try.
2. Buy something interesting. When you’re out shopping for craft beers, make sure to buy something that you haven’t tried before. This way, you can be sure that you’re getting a unique experience when you drink it.
3. Be prepared to taste something new. When you first try a craft beer, it’s likely that you’ll taste something new that you’ve never tasted before. If this happens, don’t be afraid to experiment and give it a try!
As we approach the end of the week, it’s time to take a step back and enjoy some downtime. What better way to do that than by drinking some great craft beer? Whether you’re looking for something light and refreshing or something with a bit more flavor, there is sure to be a beer on this list that will fit the bill. So what are you waiting for? Put on your comfiest shoes and grab a cold one!